Interested in joining our talented multidisciplinary team?
IHC independent contractors enjoy having an autonomous private practice while also working as part of a collaborative team that value one another as well as each other’s successes.
IHC is always interested in adding highly-qualified professionals to our team. We are currently especially interested in:
- Board Certified and Licensed Psychiatrist
- Licensed Psychologist specializing in Child and Family
- Licensed Psychologist specializing in Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Licensed Psychologist, Counselor, or Social Worker specializing in Eating Disorders and Body Image Issues
- Psychology Postdocs from APA accredited doctoral programs who will have completed an APA accredited predoctoral internship
- Intern for Nonprofit Start-Up (read more: Nonprofit Intern Position Posting)
IHC is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and current CV to Anne Parpas at email@example.com.
Interested postdoc applicants should send a cover letter and current CV to Dr. Stephanie Lonsway at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IHC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees, independent contractors, and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. IHC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IHC’s employees or independent contractors to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.