The purpose of the OCD Treatment Center of IHC is to make available evidence-based outpatient treatment for Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD) and related or comorbid conditions.
The affiliated multidisciplinary providers of the OCD Treatment Center have received extensive training and supervision in Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) and other cognitive-behavioral therapies. Our providers meet regularly to discuss advancements in the field and to consult with one another to make sure the services delivered are of the highest quality.
Please contact one of our Affiliated Providers at (616) 773-2908 and the extension listed below to schedule an initial consultation appointment:
- Megan Coleman, LMSW, Licensed Master of Social Work (age 6 to young adult) x103
- Jason Hawkins,* LPC, Licensed Professional Counselor; CAADC, Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (age 6 to young adult) x102
- Stephanie Lonsway, PhD, Licensed Clinical Psychologist (adolescents and adults) x105
- Carolyn Madry, LPC, Licensed Professional Counselor (adolescents and adults) x107
- Anne Parpas,* LPC, Licensed Professional Counselor; BSN, Bachelors of Science in Nursing (adults) x101
*Participating in ongoing supervision with Elna Yadin, PhD
- International OCD Foundation: https://iocdf.org/
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America: https://www.adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd